Saturday, January 3, 2009

EL Nino to EL Hombre is the next level.

Today Simon and I went for futsal with fathead. I went up to the futsal court at abt 2 which was the time Simon told me they were gonna start. So i was like hokay. . . So i went up and my eyes were like suffering cause i didnt wear my glasses and was half blind. So i sat down on a bench and waited for them. Then i tried calling Simon and Fathead but there was no answer. So i was like WTF and waited there for like 15 minutes. Then i turned to my left and saw these people playing and since Simon and Gang wasnt there i decided to go up and have a look. Turns out they were there when i came up, its just that i was blind and couldnt see them. Good Job Ryan. . . What a waste of my life, and they saw a movie without me. They watched 'Yes Man'. . But i saw it already so fuck you guys. . Im going home. . .

Torres is god. Enough said.

2 comments: