Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Futon!

Hello. Simon here.. again. I seem to be the only one posting stuff because Ryan doesn't have internet, and Jian Yong is a lazy piece of shit.

Anyway, school was bleh. They ran out of food too. So that was bleh. I think im the only one in my form struggling with the FIRST CHAPTER OF MATHS. What a dumbass.

I

Hugged

ANWAAARRR!

That wasn't bleh.

He's so huggy. :)

Like a..

Dinosaur.

Enough about school. I wan't a futon!

Yeah! A FRIGGIN FUTON SOUNDS AWSOME!

Futon.

It's like a bed/mattress thing that you put on the floor and sleep and have good sleepy time on. :D:D:D

I'm serious.

I want one.

Gonna ask my dad. Haha. What a weird thing to request.

Anyway, I think I got shitty maths to do, I'm not sure.

I hate maths with a passion.

Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment