Thursday, January 22, 2009

Parkour? Parkour.

WHOOO! Simon here. I'm updating. I injured my shoulder today, it hurts when I lift it. Gay. How it got injured? MSSD football training. You would expect like, "Simon got really badly tackled", negative, push ups.. yes, push ups. Fifty push-ups, yeah yeah, fifty ain't much, it is when you are doing them in fucking slow-motion. We got punished so we had to do them, I think because we weren't disciplined enough and we came late, or something. Cikgu Rozaini issued out the punishment, he was like "pergi ke bawah bila saya tiup wisel saya" and he blew it every 3 seconds, fifty times, which is long. Tiring, as hell. I didn't injure it that day though. It was the today that I injured it, during PE, we had to do fifty push-ups as well, yep, punishment for everyone. I think because of the same reason above. Same whistle thingy, after that he gave us a long lecture that took the whole PE lesson up. I started feeeeeling it later walking to class. I think I pulled something in my shoulder.

Anywayyy, we we're all parkouring on the way to the sports complex. WHOO. Damn fun. Like monkeys. I like monkeys. They cute. Parkour is like. Parkour. Here's a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jquXcwooV6A

Watch it. You know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment