Monday, January 5, 2009

Schoolio, Coolio? No.

Hi, it's Simon here. Today, I went to like school.

First time in like a month and like, two weeks?

Went to school late and the guard was like,

PERGI HALL.

I was like, Whoahokay. Then I saw ANWAAAAAAR. Then we walked together like happy couples should. :D

Then we went to the hall door and Chien Teng was stupidly leaning on the damn thing and she almost fell.

Should have seen her FACE. AHAHAHAHA.

Anyway, she said that we weren't welcome there because it was for like something for some people and stuff, I wasn't really listening because I almost cracked a rib trying not to laugh.

Then some teacher told me to go to class.

Then we went to the hall later and the Chan said some shit about some shit, I was damn stoned there. Then she said that those caught without proper attire would face a one-day suspension.


One
Day
Suspension

For not wearing the proper attire. I mean, yeah. We shouldn't break the rules and stuff. And you have to be strict. But shiiiit.

So I wen't to buy some cheap Bata shoes (Super quality shoes! YEAH!)... My dad asked why, because it was so cumbersome to do so and I told him why and he was like.

Wtf.

FOR NOT THE RIGHT SHOES?


We went anyway. I love my dad. He's so awesome!

This was a sorta long post.

Im going to like take a dump now. Bye.







No comments:

Post a Comment